1. Do I need a winch?
YES! The Winch is required to install and uninstall any of our tree stands.
2. Do I need a Winch for every tree stand purchased?
NO! One Winch is all you need.
3. Where can I purchase Heaven’s Trail products?
We’re a direct-to-consumer business. So our website is the only place to purchase our products.
4. Do you have a retail store?
Not yet. We’re considering it but it’s not a high priority.
5. Does Heaven’s Trail™ sponsor any TV Shows?
6. Does Heaven’s Trail™ have any sort of discount for people in the hunting industry?
The short answer is no. The long answer is that we will partner up with different groups on a case by case basis. The burden will be on you to explain how the partnership is a valuable relationship for the 2 groups.
7. Does Heaven’s Trail™ have a discount program for professional Outfitters looking to purchase multiple stands?
The answer is we should, but we don’t yet. Different Outfitters want different numbers of stands. So it’s tough to make a blanket program that works for everybody. If you’re looking to purchase 20 or more stands, let us know and we’ll work on something.
8. Where are you guys?
We’re headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
9. Who do I call for shipping questions?
Call (800) 383-2332
10. How long will it take to receive my order?
If we have what you want in inventory, the goal is 2 weeks or less once order is placed.
11. How do I track my order?
A tracking number was emailed to you.
12. What drill am I supposed to use with the Lifting Mechanism?
We recommend either the Milwaukee M28 Cordless Lithium-Ion ½” Hammer Drill or the DeWalt 20V Max XR Lithium Ion Brushless 3-speed Hammer drill cordless drills. The older 18 Volt cordless drills will work fine for installing the Hang Around and the Solo, but get temperamental when lifting the Double.